Simonton Replacement Windows
D&C Storm Solutions is a distributor of Simonton replacement windows and offers high-quality installation service for all Simonton replacement windows in homes and businesses affected or threatened by damaging winds and storms.
Double Hung Features
- Tested and certified for impact performance includhig Dade County NOA certification.*
- Frame and sash are fusion-welded for increased strength, structured integrity and weather-resistance.
- Impact-resistant glass features a durable interlayer that protects the home from flying debris and also reduces noise infiltration, increases protection from forced entry and reduces damaging UV rays from entering the home.
The Lap-Cole"' meeting rail interlocks both sash to minimize air infiltration and drafts inside the home.
- Both sash tilt-in for easy cleaning from inside the home.
- A full 1" insulating glass unit provides improved thermal performance for reduced energy bills year-round.
- Contoured extruded lift rails allow for easily raising and lowering the sash.
- The stainless steel constant force coil spring balance system allows the sash to raise and lower smoothly, ensuring a lifetime of effortless operation.
- The triple-stepped, sloped Simonton Sill' moves water away from the home.
- The warm edge spacer minimizes conduction and condensation rates to conserve energy and reduce energy hills.
- The Denny ClipTM pivot system is a unique pivot bar that keeps the operable sash in perfect alignment for easy operation.
- An excellent insulator, maintenance-free vinyl never requires painting and will never rot, chip or flake.
- Also available, the High-DN Simonton StormBreaker® 100VL Series without laminated glass.
Frame Options: Four frame options are available to accommodate different installation applications including a masonry flange for use in concrete or block structures.
Grid Patterns: Grids are available in a variety of patterns to compliment almost any style of home. They are placed between the glass to eliminate dirt accumulation and provide a smooth surface for trouble free cleaning.
Call 281-557-3450 to find out more!
Get better protection against storms and high winds with Simonton replacement windows. Simonton replacement windows are the industry standard as the best value in replacement windows. Though other replacement window brands may save you a buck or two, Simonton's quality cannot be topped and is relied upon by most contractors and builders for their resistance and endurance over time. Simonton replacement windows feature thicker glass than most other brands, a structure designed for better thermal protection, and have a low chance of glass breakage over time. Many home owners report that their houses are quieter and retain their desired temperature a lot better with the use of Simonton replacement windows. Because Simonton replacement windows are so great at maintaining thermal protection within the house, they help save home owners money on energy costs. Simonton replacement windows are Energy Star rated, which means they may qualify for government rebates and tax credits in some states. These are just a few reasons why D&C Storm Solutions recommends Simonton replacement windows to our customers.
Simonton offers a wide range of replacement window styles to accommodate your specific needs. You can transform the mood of any room in your house by installing a larger window to let in more light. You can add light to any bathroom by installing Simonton replacement windows with obscure glass for added privacy.
Our installation experts have experience and training in the installation of Simonton replacement windows and will guarantee a much better service than less experienced subcontractors in your area. Let us know your replacement window needs, and we will be sure to help you select the perfect Simonton products for your home or business. Call D&C Storm Solutions today to get started!